Spotted last night- calling John C

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Spotted last night- calling John C

Postby si21 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 am

Red GTA Atmo on Blackheath.....being pushed towards the fire at a fireworks display last night!!!

5 starters later it still wont blooming well start, so it had to be good for something ....giviing back to the community....my stiff upper lip has now dropped off!!!

I am going to scatter the ashes down my toilet and that I feel is it too good for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

And before someone says check your eaths please dont :lol:

For those that dont understand my comments 6 years of continued graft 5 starters and 3 alternators later and i still cannot make it reliable I CAN NEVER RELY ON IT TO START!! so its a real shame its my daily driver at the moment or not as the case maybe :roll:

I am at a loss...call the Samaritans ...My names Si21 and I am a Ruin-u-aholic....John C how can I test the the current being delivered to the solenoid of the igniton switched live, I can test the voltage easily, but thats not the whole pic is it, or maybe resistance is what I need to be testing?

I'll send you a PM John ..owner at my wits end ..... my next port of call is a priest to Exorcise it!!!

Mr Rambling of Mc Madshire :lol:
User

baldrick

Rank

Non Member

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:07 pm

southend essex

Postby baldrick » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

si

checking current draw is easy an inductive amp clamp will measure the pull on the starter, but a far more important test is voltage drop across both negative and postive circuits as this will tell you where if any there is a problem

phone me if you need more help m8
1989 GTA ATMO (YELLOW)
1972 SILHOUETTE ZAGAROFF (project)
2006 SUZUKI SV1000

• Advertisement