Alpine on A24 [or A240]

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

malamute john

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 am

Principality of Sealand

Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby malamute john » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

My friend Zack saw a dark-ish red Alpine on the A240 [or A24...] between Tolworth and Ewell last weekend [6 aug I believe]. He was in a grey 62 Hillman Super Minx in case it was anyone here and they may have noticed, coming home from the Buster Lang car show. Anyone here?
I know that 'technically' , it wasnt me that made the 'spotting' , but it oughta count anyway doesnt it? :)
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Surrey

Re: Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby Dave Williams » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:40 pm

malamute john wrote:My friend Zack saw a dark-ish red Alpine on the A240 [or A24...] between Tolworth and Ewell last weekend [6 aug I believe]. He was in a grey 62 Hillman Super Minx in case it was anyone here and they may have noticed, coming home from the Buster Lang car show. Anyone here?
I know that 'technically' , it wasnt me that made the 'spotting' , but it oughta count anyway doesnt it? :)
That counts...
My money's on Phildini
Location and colour matches !
User

phildini

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:00 am

Epsom Surrey/ Venezia Italy

Re: Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby phildini » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:38 am

Not me!! :down, don't have any brakes on my car at the moment. But my money is on the guy that lives on Epsom Downs, I think it's a G reg, same or similar colour to mine.
84 R5 Le Car2 Turbo, 95 Clio 16V mk1, 68 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV, 99 Mitsubishi Evo VI, 06 Porsche Boxster, 11 Lotus Evora S

• Advertisement